Thursday, June 3, 2010

indom united is our home

inspiration and the reminder that my frens have make for me......

all of the sudden make me realize how much i will lose

in a few hours time.......

basically im speechless rite now....

time for me to spend wit my frens have been insufficient

to my own perspective

can't believe i will end tis semester in a small again

like it used to be.....

but i know deep in my heart even though its not

shown in a form of a party or celebration

all of us will still remember the moment we have our

hardest laugh tat struck ur stomach so hard until u cant even breath

i will surely miss tat very moment....

im sure some of u will know wad i mean by all tat

1. evolution of the cow

2. the african football player ........ to each other

many more tat joke we hv together

but i know myself wen i move on to my new environment

it will never be the same anymore....

nuthin can replace the precious joke tat we have

time we have together.....

nuthin...... nuthin......

i would like to blow the final candle of our final moment together

as a member of " indom united"

wherever u all are tis is our home base

~INDOM UNITED~

~forever and always~

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment