Wednesday, June 9, 2010

inside midvalley

well im back ^^

continue ummm...

wad i actually see in tat mall is all girls stuff there

they even specified G200o one for men and one for women

now tat is shockin

plus the floor tat im in is all abt girl stuff

i was wondering wad am i supposed to buy here

not like i got a gf now or anythin...
^^

well heres wad i reply to jon everytime wen he ask me where i am

1st reply: im kinda lost see all adult stuff here

Jon reply: r u in midvalley now or orchard road in singapore???

my reply: i tink im in singapore now......

Jon: ay if ur in singapore go buy me cheese bread lah

my reply: well im in singapore now worst thing i end up in toy r us...

Jon: haha tats gud get me prince of persia action figure...

my reply: im away from there now wait....
how come im in front of the nail polish shop now?

Jon: omg wtf where r u man! sound so extreme!...

finally i ask...
" Jon wads ur status??"

jon reply: i'm 25 clicks due west, 15 clicks east and heading south!
or u wan my facebook status?

my reply: wad in the blue hell is tat supposed to mean hahaha
im no detective bro....

jon reply: u watch conan lah.. in other words i'm
10 mins away...

guess i end the post here then ^^

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment