Saturday, June 12, 2010

just like a jigsaw puzzle....

have u ever wonder that ur life can be just like a puzzle

well few hours ago i was just chattin wit a fren

and all of the sudden it come to a topic and opinion

in my mind tat part of my memories can be just like a puzzle

i tink some of u know abt my life tryin to get wad

i wish i can be wit the someone but i can never get it

well apparently tats wad im applyin here

tis situation is just like a jigsaw puzzle to me

few months back or u can even say few yrs ago

not long from now

ive happen to find myself a jigsaw puzzle tat

i ve to actually slowly try to put them together

and find the perfect pieces to match them in order to get one complete

puzzle

well i was unintentionally doin very well to complete tis puzzle

and would say almost near to complete them

but somehow out of nowhere tat puzzle seems to

drop from the table which result

a shattered in every single pieces tat ive work so hard on

well it get me very heartache actually but tat wont help me any better

would it?

so recently ive unconsciously intent to redo everything again

but even so tis puzzle can never be complete since

ive lost certain pieces of the jigsaw puzzle

but i can only cherish every memories and moment

tat ive been through building up and working towards

to achieve my task as it is always been challenging and memorable

to me

but tis feeling will never ever be the same like the first time

anymore no matter how hard u try to make it similar

ive never regret

but i can always cherish it and remember the moment

"as everything happen for a reason"

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment