Friday, June 25, 2010

finally im full ^^

im basically feel satisfied

after a long wait and tinkin whether to fill my stomach or not

and decision is only been made late around 1 at nite

after a long chat wit my fren abt wad to eat i finally make my order

but it sure does take u to wait for long til the food come

approximately 1 hour while im dyin and feelin heavy on my head

as the food arrive wit no hesitation i charge the food right into my mouth

wit two meals :

Nasi Lemak ayam

Nasi Goreng ayam

approximately at around 3:25 am is the time

you all find me sitting on the chair

now complaining that im too full but tats ok since

I AM FINALLY FULL ^^

~whysoserious~

PS: my wirting might be a bit blur now since my head is spinning like mad its 3:30 in the morning XD

No comments:

Post a Comment