Sunday, June 6, 2010

current situation ^^

wake up in the mornin checkin my blog

and got another comment finally from the readers

to start blogging again hahahaha

not bad wei to my surprise people are still

tuning themselves to my blog hahahaha

well wad do u expect for me to know that the readers are

all still active hahaha no response from them hahahaha

anyway couples of things happen:

1. I GRADUATE ALREADY!!! ^^

2. My gang in LV slowly gone day by day

3. Well i own the whole master room for a few days now ^^

4. Me and Alvin borrow Jon's indomie to eat 2 days ago
(well i say borrow ah hahahahahah ^^)

5. yesterday Alvin told me i forget to switch off the gas since the last nite XD
(guess i can say im still the Frans which i used to be nuthin new... ^^)

6. Today i'll be checkin my new unit which im plannin to move into...

well i guess tats all i guess umm anything else that i miss??

i tink tats all for now

so how's everyone doin in their holiday??

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment