Saturday, May 22, 2010

wad a life ^^

like many of my frens have ask me to continue blogging

well i guess im gonna do them a favor then ^^
like one of my reader feedback have given me
"talk abt ur single life"
well i guess tis is wad im gonna talk abt in my single life
today basically a night of continuous movie nite

hahahaha two movies in one single nite
mixture of asian and western flavour people

the following movie tat we watch is:

IP man 2



Bounty Hunter

these two movies have earn my respect in the character
in two different way.....

one is respected being a noble person tats from the IP man 2

woah dam nice wei

the other i just feel the pro n fun in him

tis is from the Bounty Hunter

I seriously hv loads of fun wit my fren Alvin here i guess he enjoy it as much as i do

well not to mention tat our precious food got confiscate by the bloody guard!!!

haizzzz fustrating lah gettin our food for free

but i just tink it as a charity for them lah sad people

hahaha tats wad i told alvin ^^

anyway tat the end of my blog post i guess

for those who hvnt watch either of these go watch it

unless u already hv which i guess u all must have hahahaha ^^

anyway
PEACE OUT ^^

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment