Monday, May 3, 2010

grandpa is hoping


What have I done is a question tat
keep on playin in my mind
tinking over abt my special one
the idea when she say trust in me for her
is not there come to tink of it
i believe in myself
tat ive always trusted her
the reason that is because i have admitted to her
even way back wen we are not together
i told her
" grandpa is always there for and he will always trust you"
this is the quote that i hve keep as a word of a man to her
and im convince that i will not ignore that promised at all
but it seem that misunderstanding have happen between me and her
so i demand and convinve to make this work
as losing her will never be in my thought and choice to make
grandpa as u know would always wan to have u inside his old and
clumsy heart.
as the symbolize tat he have made through the ring is the sign that
he will always want to be around u
no matter where it is
in ur heart
in ur mind
and everywhere u could possibly be
that old man will always be beside u in the form of the ring
that is worn by u
forgiveness is the only option i could hope for
as once its awarded i will cherish it forever
and will do my very best to make u the happiest girl
eventhough i know i might not be able to
but i believe wit me tryin my heart out
i will be able to show u..
hoping for the answer.........
"I am sorry"
i know is the most boring quote tat u can ever hear
so i wouldnt wan to repeat them in front of u tat
often no more
as i know it will turn into the fustration to ur brain
whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment