Sunday, May 16, 2010

special 100th post

wow this is my 100th post

and sadly i hv to start wit a pretty sad story

but i hv to do this for her own good
many people have been askin me why

i broke up with netty

i know its pretty shockin to all my supporter and im very sori

to tell u guys that but

tis is wad i must do

the reason why i broke up with her is because........
sori i cant say it anymore.....

but
to you netty:
all i can hope for now is tat we are still close frens with
one another as i never want to lose u entirely
i hope u can understand why i make this decision
as i do this in order to get the life that u have always wanted
as i tell u before we ended our special relationship
this is the only way that i can give the happiness to u
other than that i have been controlling u and ur old lifestyle and this is not i want to do for you
i feel that being the grandpa tat u have given me
few weeks back is the only person i can be for u
being able to make u hapi is still wad i wan to offer u
and i hope u will allow me to do that without any hesitation
and as u must be hapi after all this relationship as ended
just see it as this is my wish as an old grandpa wanted for his granddaughter........
one last thing i want to thank u for all the feeling that u have given me
and i will always remember the day
April 10th 2010


the day where i took all my guts in order to do the biggest step in my life

confessing to u and how i did it will always remain in my heart
and i will always highlight it as one of my best moment that i can
ever do to a girl.....
and hopefully that u are actually feeling that u are the happiest
girl during that moment.
our memories that we have together will always be remember
i thank u
and hope the very best for u
as i will always care for u as ur
old grandpa ^^

my last word for u is " better than nothing" ^^
hope u remember that quote

other than that thank u

and

this the end of my 100th post

No comments:

Post a Comment