Monday, February 1, 2010

The feeling... ^^

Today is basically the first day of an official relationship

n to me the feelin of it is a joyful one
feelin tat someone is there for u
the feelin is the best wen i manage to feel the luv tat someone gv me
caring for me n worry abt me
worry is the feelin tat i feel appriciated but
i usually do not feel gud for a girl to do tat to me

To me u r now the most important one and a fragile person
tat i will need to hve the maximum attention on
because it is my duty to do tat job

i feel overwhelm n hapi anytime wen u sing right on my ears
of any songs tat u decided to me
its is the bet voice n melody tat i could ever
receive in my life n heart

i feel very hapi wenever i hear the voice of urs
it makes my heart real calm
I just love the way u r n
will always do


whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment