Saturday, February 13, 2010

The special 80th post

I guess tis the mark of the 80th post of my blog and
umm its very right on the time tat also

tis is the day of a cny
n

Valentine's Day


all i wanna say to u is sori
for not being able to be there for u
as i know u will probably be sleepin peacefully rite now

but eventhough i cant be there to count down wit u my luv
but u r always in my heart n forever will i luv u always n will never disappear from u
as tis is a feelin of a hole in my heart
since there r
no possible event tat i could spend the special day wit the special u

but as i always hv known tat u will always be
my special one in my heart
n no matter
where we are we will always be celebrating together in the heart
and also in our dream world

i luv u so
much and always will


Happy Valentines day my luv


whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment