Wednesday, February 10, 2010

not gud enough for her

this recent few days back have been a challenge for me
Ive always feel that things tat ive done
tis past few days
is very not fun one

as im always wondering u r hapi
wenever u talk wit me
cuz i always feel that I upset u
u always tell me tat ur fine

but to
my own heart n feelin because i love u i still feel u r not
sori if i doubt u but in my heart i just dont feel gud in wad ive done
i rly rly hope u r hapi as i love u so much
im sori if i cant affords to achieve ur wish


i feel rly rly bad as i will always keep tryin to achieve them
no matter wad
as it might just be a matter of time
i rly hope u can understand n still love me

as i will always do luv u no matter wad happen

hoping to see the smile on ur face again....

once again love

I am sorry

whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment