Wednesday, February 17, 2010

forgiveness

Another fault had been perform by tis stupid
man
as wad u feeling right now is not wrong at all
as tis is truly my mistake to do so

as i have always understand the feelin tat u have been
through right now
and it is probably the most annoyin feelin
tat all of us human being can ever experience

it the feelin of fustration and anger tat have mix together
to make a new different feelin

from the bottom of my heart
i am truly sori abt wad ive made u feel
as i never have the real intention of doin so
as u know my love is only there for u

I would also like to thank u
because i realize tis feeling
have actually shown me how much

u care


u love

me

As i promise u tat this doin tat ive done
will never happen again
as im right here standing and waiting
for ur answer of forgiveness

u r my one n only figure tat
stand in my heart

as i always love u forever and always

forgiveness

an answer

waiting

whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment