Monday, February 15, 2010

valuable

tick tock tick tock
wonderin wad to do now hmmmm
sittin here in the factory wit no absolute idea
of wad to do......

well i guess writtin abt u will be the only
excitin thing to do^^

after all this relationship we got into
u have made me realize wad im actually bad at
sometimes i feel tat i am abit too full of myself

and i guess now its already been fix by u
as u open up my eyes on who im really am
all the conversation is just like treasure box
where every single word and advice is very
unique and valuable to my life

it make me tink ahead and wad i should be
focusin on in the future
i am sure wit u by my side i will never be lost
as i believe tat u have been leading through my way
all tis time

since then my life have been becoming a much
brighter one wit full of hopes and future
to look upon

as tis is the best gift u have given me
eventhough u might not realize tat
hearing ur voice and understanding is the best gift
u have ever provide me

as i would like to thank u wit all my heart
as i love u forever and always


whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment