Sunday, January 31, 2010

The changes of the new life

........
around 11 pm
30th January 2010

the world n life changes begin.....
the new beginning have just begin

the story n challenges i have to go through
challenges keep comin up upon
me....

day before problem unexpectedly arise but i remain
strong and belief in myself tat i will fix the problem
and just like the condition i hve accepted wit my luv
in the previous post

Today earlier before the real event problem again
unexpectedly arise...
the key factor on how i will get to her is jeopardize
unexpectedly the phone is being cut
as soon as i found out the problem

quickly get into action n fix the trouble tis took me almost two hours
to fix them

as a result ive manage to fix em but theres still
thing we need to be patient
the key factor of our connection will only be back at 9pm

which ive tried to fill sometime
covering up for my luv to be calm
as she told me ive been turning into a
"mysterious boy" these few days

but i remain calm n belief i will make my objective
only around 9:30 ive manage to make my move
by singing her the song "Blue Night"

as i was wondering did tis ever surprise her which
i still never know ^^

but i believe tat she is happy ^^

as after a few discussion was made
n only finally i find the answer of a " yes"
from my luv

thank you is the only speech i can say right now
n i believe i will make tis a hapi one


whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment