Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the special day for the dearest one

14th April 2o1o

the day tat i mark the biggest day and the most

important date tat i must remember

the day of my very special person DAY!!

U've heard it a very warm wish to my dear Netty

hapi sweet 17th dear ur grandpa here

wish u a very memorable bday

tis grandpa always wish tat u will always b smiling

and be hapi at all time

no matter wad the day is eventhough it is not ur bday

grandpa will still wan to see tat precious smile on tat face of urs no matter wad

oops i just got a message from the bday girl

tis is wad she wrote:

ʎʇʇǝu沈利音 says:
uhmmm
bad bf
not write something abt my bday on ur blog

seems like the bday girl is already angry hahaha

padahal lagi di tulis blognya hahahaha ^^

see how unfortunate the bf is haizzz

anyway no matter wad she say

ur grandpa or ur bf will always luv u and smile just because of u

as long as u r there everything will be just like the happiest day of my life

without u my world will be a total darkness and plain blank

u hv enter my life and make the world become a much more beautiful scenery to enjoy

thank u love

i will always be luving u and hold u tightly within me.


~whysoserious~









No comments:

Post a Comment