Sunday, April 11, 2010

take it or leave it

in between the date of 1oth and 11th April 2010

a day to remember the highlight of my life after

18 years
tat is the answer from a special someone who can

easily change my whole life around

the day where i confess my love to a special girl

i dont tink she wan me to say her name out hahaha

anyway its a day i took all my guts and perform a task
tat i have never done in my life before

tis experience have really make me see the world differently

giving a lot of new feeling to wad love is

wad i can say now is tat even security guard know abt tis
tat is how big the task i have make as a result

its kinda embarrassing at first but i keep my

objective in my mind and determine to get the answer

because i believe in her and also myself

to me its either i take or lose it
just like wad my fren have said

and im determine to take it

which get me to wad i am now
i just wanna say thank u to

everyone who have been pushing me motivating me and trust me

and finally thank u for accepting me

to u my special one...


~love u as always~

1 comment: