Sunday, October 7, 2012

IM BACK AND ALIVE

It really is has been a while isn't it
well im back people :D
i realize something that i never realize way before
that is people have said im very good at using my words to create
a strong emotion towards something
i guess this is wad i can work on from now :D

sooo!!! well wads been happening with me :)
loads have happen to me :D
but the one that give the best impact is 
me attending the ASIAWORKS TRAINING :D

I met loads of people from diff background and ages
and u know what i can really blend in with them :D
interesting isnt it? haha

They make me realize and ensure me that who I am
is more than what I am now
and the strongest quality I have is using words to convey strong
meaning to other people life
that is why in one of the STRETCH that I had
was from A PRETTY BOYBAND
who care nothing but himself turn into
~~~A CUPID~~~
something that i thought can i even become one of it
well im supposed to write a letter to 3 of the people that
i feel have made alot of contribution in the journey
so and i did i wrote 3 letters in a time of 15 mins
this is because i have run out of time 

but nevertheless i never had thought that by my messages to
these three people:
1. Garie
2. Sam
3. Agnes
will ever meant alot to them it was a surprise to myself as well
i never thought i hv to kneel down in front of them
and read out that letter in front of 30 other people in the room
my heart rly pound alot but i realize that I am actually hapi
to be given this chance to send this message of mine to them

I have finally contribute to the people that i want to contribute the most to
the 3 most important people that I care about in the training
that 5 days have been a roller coaster ride to me but it rly worth it

it has slowly change me n somehow find myself back
the talent or quality that i have recently found i really want to make use out of it
for the benefit of other people and myself 
~this is who I AM~

  whysoserious

No comments:

Post a Comment