Tuesday, June 14, 2011

flat life

today im gonna write sumthin tat i rly feel like
pouring it out from my heart
its the first time ever tat or maybe second tat i feel
clueless on how to make my day even more colourful

in my heart it seems like everyday feel, taste and smell the
same like any other day i just do not know how
much more can i make tis life on earth even more interesting
it feel like everyday im just doin the repeating activities tat
i have been doin all the time

goin to uni meet up wit frens hv fun wit them and suffer together wit them
assignment assignment
go back eat play cards wit my indo frens lose money
eat do hw
go facebook comment on stuff tat we can find to comment on
and of course not to forget chattin wit the girl i like :)
but then of course my mood could affect our conversation
sori abt it i rly am
not to mean tat im not interested of her anymore
just the after effect of my mood affect the way
we talk i just cant avoid it..

well what else can we do to make it more interesting
and yes i know people will say
" go clubbing"
well even tat sometimes theres not much to get from there
i guess what i really wish to hv rite now
is for "U" to be rite here beside me
but i know tat is of course quite impossible to happen
even i cant give it to u
why should u
~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment