Monday, October 4, 2010

does not feel like home anymore

4th October 2010

the day of my bday and also the day i went back

to my so called hometown "Medan"

i do not know anymore whether i can consider tis place my home

i feel like a total stranger to this place

with no feelin of excitement ahead of me no frens to meet up with

this little place where im born i can no longer call it home

feelin of fustration to be back in tis place i feel like my life is almost over

as im dying to be back in wad i call home "Malaysia" more specifically Sunway

that is the place where all my colourful life have been

wit the frens i hv wit me they have make it even a better place

this is where my friendship and love life begin tis where i can express myself

tis is wad i call to be my "home"

1 comment:

  1. Walao, dont be so depressed lah..it's still your hometown..(without the SO-CALLED!!)..

    ReplyDelete