Saturday, September 18, 2010

u will never know tat is how we can be happy

story of my love life

how unfortunate and fortunate it is

to hv a girl tat u care for who is a very socialize

person both with males and females

this incident have happen in me many times

and now its abt to happen again

i can never tell the you tis simple statement

" I love you or I like you"

eventhough it is a very basic words to say

in the end now it end up tat

you rather want to help me be with other girl

where i already find the answer rite in front of me which is u

the reason of all why i cant tell u the truth is the fear of losing

you which is the worst feelin tat i can ever happen

as it feel like throwing all my life and pride away

i want to but at the same time do not dare to tell

as the only solution i hv for myself and maybe for u

is

" you will never know because that is how we can be together and happy"

i do not want to lose the girl that i fancy and respect

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment