Saturday, August 22, 2009

Unbeleivable night !!!

Wassup everybody how ya doin?
sleeping nicely on ur bed??
well i guess so hahaha

But i guess for me it is the whole opposite one hahaha
tell u wad here how the story go

yesterday tats on Saturday went out wit my frens to Pyramid
the plan was first to just to eat actually but later on my fren (ryker) n the other fren
(Sanjay Boss)
decided to watch a movie
at first we "let's watch The Orphan"
no no let's watch "Cold Prey 2"
noooo lets watch "UP"

but Sanjay already watch it so haiz nvm
after a long discussions we decided to watch "THE SCREEN"
a Thai horror movie........
but wait is it rly horror to us????
well at first it does get the horror i always have a shock everytime watchin
horror movie but some how Sanjay laugh everytime people scream or get shocked
hahaha "I HAVE NO IDEA WHY??"
but later on the girls beside him also started to laugh??????

I was like hmmmm??? okkkkk
which later on we all started laughin because of other laughin as well

after the movie we all decided to go Bowling!!!!
play for a few games n then cao.... hahaha

again Sanjay suggested to go to Asia Cafe there were few hesitation at first
but we finally got there by taxi
wen we reach there I started to call my food first
it was just a simple one omellete n chapati hahaha

I can easily finish it but right after i finish them
Sanjay told me " Frans u ready for the main Course???"
I said " WATTTT!!!!"
there comes the satay chicken
fried mushroom
BBQ Fish all are in a large portion

at first no problem few minutess later..........
AHH SHITT NOOO CANNOT CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY!!!!
But in the end both of my frens manage to finish them hahahaa i got no chance hahaha

After tat haiz sit down there for a while relaxx first......
Then Sanjay suggested AGAIN!!!!
"Let's go play pool!!!"
I was like" HUHHHHH!!!!"
"ummmm ok lah let's die~!!!!!"

Play for a couple of game i won once and lost quite a lots actually....... *.*
haiz but its ok at least i win some hahahaahaa

After comin down and out of the pool room Sanjay SUGGESTED AGAINNNNN!!!!
"Let's walk to SUnway From HERE(ASIA CAFE)"
me n Ryker was stunned actually but couldnt stop him
since hes so big an drag us along

DYING TIME!!!!!!
omg.... dying dying......
keep walkin keep walkin
btw its a long walk from asia cafe to Sunway yea...
can die one u know

With the feeling of sleepiness and numb on my legs
ONE thing i could only tink of just walk dont care wad happen already
Tat is why i started to walk like a snake goin LEFT N RIGHT

Half an hour later ohhhh THANK GOD i reached..... dragging my body
to the apartment tinking i could sleep already

wad i found out next is the door is LOCKED!!!!!
AHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
at first ooo ok got key got key
only wen i found out i left my key inside the apartment
then i started to say OOOOOOHHH SHITTTTT!!!!!!
i know all of the INDO dudes already asleep by now

wad can i do TWO things.....
1. knocked the dam door
2. Wait untill morning n hope for the best

wat i choose is no 2 hahahahaha
memang gila but wad to do i dam tired already lahhh



Basically tat was my last word of the night
as i waited outside the door from 5am to 10 am
tat time i keep knocking on the door
hoping for an answer........
knock knock no answer......
knock knocked no answer......
10: 26 knock knock......
FINALLY GOD SAVE MY LIFEE!!!!
ALVIN!~!!! finally open the door for me
i quickly get my ass up n enter the apartment as tat will be the last of me
on this HELL experience

well i guess tat's all for now maybe very long hahaha my bad
n also still tinking whether to continue on Port DIckson ????
any way PEACE OUT^^

No comments:

Post a Comment