Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SIS Life with the INDo n memorable frens

This life previously in SIS skool for me is one of my most memorable high skool time so far in my life.

I was just ever wandering is SIS my destiny to be hahaha
Since I fail my IGCSE exam happen for a very ideal meaning.....
hahaha SIS is basically a whole family to me especially wen this environment
already have been experience by my own cousin (Henry).

All the teachers are honestly very kind to all of us. N im very thankful for tat ^^

I wanna thanx all my frens who supported me all the way through till the end of my high skool
especially my INDO so called "Gang" not rly a nice word to say but still yea.... rly am honoured havin u guys arounds.....

N of course not to forget my very first hostel gang..... u know who u are XD
seriously hostel will be dam bored without havin u guys

Finally how could i forget my special Physcology class u guys r the best bro
Especially my semester groupmates hahaha u know who u r lah
u guys are the special one without u guys hmmmm.... wad am i gonna do there in the class
basically u guys r the one who rly motivate me to come to this class even though i hv
difficulties with the lesson.

ooooohhh yeaaa not finish yet
still got one class i feel special to me especially the teacher
tat is the ENG 3C class hahaha
u know who the teacher is.......
of course the teacher who held my respect the most "MR. B"
it might seem that this class piss him off sometimes but im very sure tat this class should not be
ashamed we are here to learn anyway hahaha
of course we still have tons of jokes sometime hahaha


WELL TATS ALL FOR NOW TILL NEXT TIME
PEACE OUT ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment