Saturday, August 7, 2010

real surprise and thanx

rite now 2:50 am

not bad eh? hahahaha

people seems to be back on track abt blogging again i guess

but tats gud ^^

today simply i face two diff sort of feelin the feelin of real frustration

and also hapiness and pleased

i can consider myself lucky to know a fren of mine whos kinda

always there for me

and today is the best thing that he have ever done for me

he save me from a lot of trouble tat i never thought of how to get through it

almost through the end he and his mum came and tats wen this situation

is able to turn around because of em

and i rly rly want to thank them to the 100 times

for helpin me out of my trouble ^^

im sure one day i will be able to repay him back n i must

not to mention i rly respect and admire what girls are capable of

they really do able to surprise me abt who they rly are

in fact i gotta admit they r mature faster than us guys'

hey no offence but its the truth

im pretty sure one day tat girl will be very successful in wad she do

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment