Sunday, July 25, 2010

day comin closer to the end and beginnin

days comin closer and closer

to my day of my university studies

plus not to mention with one week count down

im done wit my part time ^^

well too bad for people who cant rly get their treat of free sushi

sori lah even i myself cant get it how can i gv it to u guys

during this time of my work ive actually met a lot of people

tat i know including all my SIS teachers hahaha

it does feel a bit diff serving people tat u know hahahah

fun and also awkward since confirm they will always

kinda smile at u hahaha XD

tat smile that mean

"ahhh u workin here now u hv to serve me ^_~"

anyway one week count down from now is wads left for my part time job ^^

in addition with a new life in University comin in the next two weeks


" btw not to mention i tink i owe someone an ice cream hahaha if u know who u r XD"

I'll treat u the ice cream one day soon ^^ "

~whysoserious~

No comments:

Post a Comment