Thursday, October 15, 2009

Repeated moment

I guess its been awhile since the last time
i stay out all night hanging out wit ma frens
well its seem right now it happen again
except there are several changes made

1. I hang out wit new frens tat i never knew
which is the frens of my fren.
oohh its a big gang ok ...
hahahaha
anyway its still fun though
even u might end up stayin quite all night

2. i dont rly eat in asia cafe like i did last time

3. this is the most important thing of all.....
i do not get lock out of my house since
i got my key wit me to the house hahaha yeaaaa!!!!

anyway its kinda fun to see someone new and see how
they actually socialize wit others
this time the girls tat are in the gang are pretty open hahaha
tat's wad i respect them hahaha
im not saying bein quite is not gud

ooohh nooo


quiet sometime also fine wit me
since it make me very curious abt them hahaha
There are always somethin very special wit girls no matter wat.....

anyway i guess tats all for now
in 5 more hours im goin to Genting
wit my indo gang in LV.....

PEACE OUT^^
oh yea btw i win my first ever pool game hahaha^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment