Friday, September 11, 2009

ISU Journey......

Hola!
Hola!
Hola!

hows everyone doin??
haiya i seem to be repeatin the same intro to the blog
no wonder i can fail my english hahahaha XD

anyway here another new stuff goin on
as i told u guys earlier in the previous blog abt doin the (I. S. U.)...(I suffer U)
yap so few days ago if not mistaken two days ago me n my business group member
( Frans, Jack, Evan and Andree)

go to pyramid to hv some research abt our business so here are some of the pics
i hve taken to cover up as an evidence to our work.....
btw sori for the pics it might turn out to be abit messy
cuz i donno how to arrange them lah so confusing XD
anyway after this we cao already n actually this is not an interview at all
its just somethin my group tinks its a gud idea to cover up our proof
since the teacher want interview proof we gv him lah
n im the one who secretly took these photos as i pretend tat im smsin hahahah
pro aint it???......
anyway i gues tats all for now im gonna continue on another new post
k tats all for now
PEACE OUT^^

No comments:

Post a Comment